*49% of the proceeds from our film, Vanishing Knowledge, will go towards helping these horses.
You can enjoy Vanishing Knowledge by watching on your smart phone, computer, tablet, smart tv, and streaming devices. Below are the ways for you to view our film.
For any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected]
Supported platforms and devices
The free Vimeo app is available for these popular app platforms and devices:
On your smart tv, go to your apps, search for Vimeo. If you have it on your tv then log into your account. If not, install the Vimeo app.
- Apple TV (4th generation and 5th generation/4K models running tvOS)
- Search for “Vimeo” in the App Store
- Roku devices (standalone Roku devices as well as Roku-enabled TVs)
- Search for “Vimeo” in the Roku channel store.
- Android TV devices (such as NVidia Shield TV, Sony TVs, Xiaomi Mi Box)
- Search for “Vimeo” in the Google Play Store
- Amazon Fire TV devices
- Search for “Vimeo” on the Amazon Fire TV device.
- Cast from the Vimeo Android or iOS mobile apps.
Using the Vimeo app for iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile devices, you can cast videos to your AirPlay or Chromecast equipped TV or TV device.
To AirPlay a video to an Apple TV or other AirPlay-capable device using the Vimeo app for iOS, start playing a video within the iOS app, tap the AirPlay icon, and select the device where you want to play your video.
Viewers can also AirPlay videos from the Safari browser on macOS, iOS, and iPadOS. To do so, tap the AirPlay icon in the Vimeo Player and select your preferred device.
More information about Apple AirPlay can be found here.
To cast a video to a Google Chromecast device, an Android TV device, or a device with Chromecast built-in, start playing a video within the iOS or Android mobile app, tap the Chromecast icon, and select your preferred device.